Red Marsh School is an outstanding special school (Ofsted 2014-15)
Red Marsh School has recently achieved the following awards reflecting the schools commitment to continually raising standards.
- Red Marsh school continues to meet the IIP Standard (June 2017) stating, “People have an understanding that achieving ‘outstanding’ at Ofsted is not the end! Getting better is still a journey.
- Quality Marks for teaching of communication, literacy and numeracy, Alliance for Life Long Learning : Early Years Foundation Stage Department reaccredited second time (2015); Primary Department reaccredited second time (2017) and Secondary Department (2014) awaiting reaccreditation
- Advanced International School Award (2015) British Council
- Music Mark (2016) for our school’s commitment to excellent music education
- Innovative Practice Award- Behaviour for Learning Interventions: including the use of Sensory Diets (2015)
- Health and Safety Audit (2017) confirms school is identified as having particular strengths in Health and Safety.
- Flagship Healthy School, Physical Activity Quality Mark Standard updated (2016) awaiting re- accreditation of Emotional Health and Wellbeing award
- School Financial Value Standard (SFVS) 2017
- Leading Parent Partnership Award (LPPA) re-accredited for the second time (2016)
- Designated as an Arts Mark Award School (2016); a centre that supports pupils taking part in the Arts
- Designated as a licensed centre for Duke of Edinburgh (2017)
- The only special school in Wyre and Fylde to be part of the Associate Schools programme, a 3 year intensive programme (LPN) between schools, regional theatres and the Royal Shakespeare Company (2016)
- An ASDAN Centre of Excellence for Creative Teaching and Learning, awaiting re-accreditation