Red Marsh School is an outstanding special school (Ofsted 2019). Red Marsh SChool has been designated outstanding by Ofsted for three consecutive times.
Red Marsh School has recently achieved the following awards reflecting the schools commitment to continually raising standards:
- Outstanding Ofsted inspection result which confirmed the school continues to be outstanding, third time
- Red Marsh school continues to meet the IIP Standard (June 2017-20) stating, “People have an understanding that achieving ‘outstanding’ at Ofsted is not the end! Getting better is still a journey.
- Quality Marks for teaching of communication, literacy and numeracy, Alliance for Life Long Learning : Early Years Foundation Stage Department reaccredited (2018-21); Primary Department reaccredited (2017-20) and Secondary Department reaccredited (2018-21)
- Advanced International School Award British Council re accredited (2019-21)
- Health and Safety Audit (2018) confirms school is meeting all aspects of the audit.
- Flagship Healthy School, updated standards Physical Activity Quality Mark Standard (2016), Emotional Health and Wellbeing award (2017), Safety Award (2019) awaiting Healthy Eating Award Lancashire Healthy School Programme
- Leading Parent Partnership Award (LPPA) re-accredited (2016-19) for the third time, awaiting reaccreditation.
- Level 4 Royal Horticultural Society School Gardening Awards (2019) Level 5 (2020)
- Designated as an Arts Mark Award School; a centre that supports pupils taking part in the Arts
- The first step on our 10 step Cultural Education Challenge (Cultural hubs) obtaining an arts award badge.
- Designated as a licensed centre for Duke of Edinburgh
- The only special school in Wyre and Fylde to be part of the Associate Schools (LPN) programme, an intensive programme (LPN) between schools, regional theatres and the Royal Shakespeare Company (2019 to present)
- Shortlisted for Lancashire School of the Year, Rock FM Time to Shine awards.